上海专业翻译公司
立即在线咨询
欢迎资深译员加项目QQ
JS导航效果
|
|
|
英语口语: “恋爱”的用语大搜罗
发起人:eging  回复数:0  浏览数:5756  最后更新:2020/3/30 19:22:21 by eging

发表新帖  帖子排序:
eging 发表于 2020/3/30 19:22:23
英语口语: “恋爱”的用语大搜罗
    很多人都爱用酸甜苦辣来形容恋爱经历,确实,表白、约会、热恋、背叛、争吵......在恋爱的各个场景中,酸甜苦辣都是少不了的。下面我们一起来来看看英文中是如何表达这些情绪的吧。

    1. He turned me down.

    他拒绝了我。

    2. After that, she began to distance herself from me.

    自那以后,她开始疏远我。

    3. She's trying to dodge me.

    她在躲着我。

    4. No one can escape the first date jitters.

    没人能避免第一次约会的紧张。

    5. He's really possessive about women.

    他对女人有强烈的占有欲。

    6. Sometimes women give out fake numbers just to brush guys off.

    有的时候,女人给出假电话号码,只是想甩掉男人。

    7. I don't have the chemistry about him.

    我对他没感觉。

    8. I just split up with my girlfriend of four years.

    我刚和交往了4年的女友分手。

    9. They seemed to hit it off immediately, when they first met.

    他们第一次见面的时候,似乎就一见钟情。

    10. I'm getting a handle on who she is.

    我开始对她有了解了。

    11. He ogled a lady in the pub.

    他在酒吧里向一位女士抛媚眼。

    12. Nothing turns off a woman more than a man who can't shut up.

    没有什么比喋喋不休的男人更难让女人倒胃口的了。

    13. I'm trying to make a pass at her.

    我想追求她。

    14. She's playing hard to get.

    她只是在吊你的胃口。

    15. Her mother-in-law drove a wedge between her and her husband.

    她婆婆挑起她与丈夫间的不和。

    16. We headed our separate ways.

    我们分道扬镳了。

    17. Once your business hits the big time, you'll have hordes of women throwing themselves at you.

    一旦你事业成功,你就会有很多女人向你投怀送抱。

    18. I feel our relationship is going downhill.

    我感觉我们的感情在变坏。

    19. She will have you on her leash.

    她会把你拴住。



译境翻译公司BBS|上海翻译论坛|同声传译交流论坛|自由译员社区|外籍母语翻译交流|寻找上海翻译工作|兼职翻译招聘|笔译口译项目发布| 上海翻译资源| 小语种翻译资源| 证件翻译资源| 留学文书翻译模板| 翻译语料术语库| CAT翻译软件|Trados技术交流 英语高级翻译群 德语高级翻译群 法语高级翻译群 俄语高级翻译交流群 日语高级翻译交流 阿拉伯语高级翻译群 翻译公司网络营销合作