发起人:linchao  回复数:1  浏览数:5257  最后更新:2022/9/27 19:23:35 by nihaota

发表新帖  帖子排序:
2019/10/19 13:38:40
linchao

角  色:普通会员
发 帖 数:149
注册时间:2019/5/7
Gale Sayers Jersey
Chicago Bears Sackwatch 2018: Week 6 vs Miami Dolphins With as hot as it was in Miami David Montgomery Jersey , I was expecting a few more breakdowns in the pass protection for the Chicago Bears. All things considered, I’d say that only allowing two sacks and three total quarterbacks hits was a good afternoon for their pass protection. It wasn’t a completely clean day for them however, as Pro Football Focus had the Dolphins down for pressuring Mitchell Trubisky on 10 of his 36 drop-backs. The Bears’ QB hits allowed on the season are quite good however. Accordingto NFL.com, the Bears have only allowed 19 QB hits this year. Only the Saints and Panthers have allowed fewer. His sack percentage, while still in the bottom half of the league at 6.9%, is an improvement over last year’s 8.6%. But back to the heat before I get into the Sackwatch this week. Former Bear Dion Sims Jersey , James “Big Cat” Williams, made an interesting point on the WSCR post game show on Sunday when he remarked that offensive linemen (and quarterbacks) are the only players on the field that never raise their hand to get a breather. He said o-linemen are just trained and conditioned to never take a play off. Even though this is obvious, I still get a kick out of hearing it said by Big Cat. This tells me that offensive linemen are some the toughest and best conditioned athletes on the planet.Sackwatch after 5 games2010 - 21 Martz2011 - 18 Martz2012 - 14 Tice2013 - 9 Trestman2014 - 12 Trestman2015 - 11 Gase2016 - 11 Loggains2017 - 9 Loggains2018 - 12 NagySack 11 - Second Quarter 14:44 - Jonathan WoodardWhen I watched this play live, my immediate reaction was that the sack allowed was on right tackle Bobby Massie. He was in good position to cut off defensive end Jonathan Woodard, but then he stopped moving his feet when the Dolphin defender started to slip past him. Massie tried to give Woodard one final push past his quarterback, but he didn’t get enough on it. The thing that gives me pause on giving it to Massie is Trubisky walking right into the sack. It looks like he has an escape lane if he steps up and to the right https://www.thebearsfanshop.com/Jim-Mcmahon-Jersey , but on the second replay in the video above, it looks like he never saw Massie get beat. After spinning around to fake it to Taylor Gabriel on the rocket sweep motion (which I loved by the way), Trubisky is looking left. He senses a little pressure from that side then darts to his right. Right into Woodard who cleanly beat Massie. The quickness in which Massie was beat leads me to giving this one to him. Sack 12 - Second Quarter 9:30 - Vincent TaylorThis makes two sacks allowed by Kyle Long this year, and he was beat on both in the same manner.All four of the Dolphin defensive linemen are lined up very wide, and the two lined up against Chicago’s right side stayed that way on their rush. Long doesn’t take a good angle on his kick-step, and defensive tackle Vincent Taylor beats him with speed. A quick rip move to get under Long sets him up to just work right past him and on to the quarterback. I’d like to see Long Walter Payton Color Rush Jersey , when faced with this alignment again, reflect back to his days as a right tackle and get better depth on his initial move.Individual Sackwatch through 5 games:Mitchell Trubisky - 4.5Sacks Happen - 2Kyle Long - 2Bobby Massie - 2Dion Sims - .5Charles Leno Jr. - .5Eric Kush - .5 Pagano, Bears and Colts raise money for cancer research together plus the other news of the day" />Skip to main contentclockmenumore-arrownoyesHorizontal - WhiteWindy City GridironWindy City Gridiron - Being who you thought we were since 2005!Log In or Sign UpLog InSign UpFanpostsFanshotsSectionsBearsOddsAboutMastheadCommunity GuidelinesStubHubMoreAll 322 blogs on Horizontal - WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections Latest NewsThe Bears DenNotesXs and OsSuperfansThe Bear’s Den, May 11, 2019New,36commentsPagano Gale Sayers Jersey , Bears and Colts raise money for cancer research together plus the other news of the dayCDT.com - We strive to make our communities open and inclusive to sports fans of all backgrounds. The following is not permitted in comments. No personal attacks, politics, gender based insults of any kind, racial insults, etc.The Bear’s Den Specific Guidelines – The Bear’s Den is a place for Chicago Bears fans to discuss Chicago Bears football, related NFL stories https://www.thebearsfanshop.com/Mike-Singletary-Jersey , and general football talk. It is NOT a place to discuss religion or politics or post political pictures or memes. Unless otherwise stated, the Den is not an open thread, and profanity (including profanity only stated in pictures) is prohibited.Click on our names to follow us on Twitter:WCG Contributors: Jeff Berckes; Patti Curl; Eric Christopher Duerrwaechter;Kev H; Sam Householder; Jacob Infante; Aaron Lemming; Ken Mitchell; Steven Schweickert; Jack Silverstein; EJ Snyder; Lester Wiltfong, Jr.; Whiskey Ranger; Robert Schmitz; Robert Zeglinski; Like us on Facebook.

2022/9/27 19:23:37
nihaota

角  色:普通会员
发 帖 数:10863
注册时间:2022/3/19
用户在线信息
当前查看此主题的会员: 1 人。其中注册用户 0 人,访客 1 人。

译境翻译公司BBS|上海翻译论坛|同声传译交流论坛|自由译员社区|外籍母语翻译交流|寻找上海翻译工作|兼职翻译招聘|笔译口译项目发布| 上海翻译资源| 小语种翻译资源| 证件翻译资源| 留学文书翻译模板| 翻译语料术语库| CAT翻译软件|Trados技术交流 英语高级翻译群 德语高级翻译群 法语高级翻译群 俄语高级翻译交流群 日语高级翻译交流 阿拉伯语高级翻译群 翻译公司网络营销合作